A 22 acre former Pontins holiday centre within a Primary Tourist Zone for Hemsby.
- A 22 acre former Holiday Centre.
- The site is located within the Primary Tourist Zone for Hemsby however physical and economic contraints have led to the site ceasing operation in January 2009.
- The site shares a contiguous boundary with residential development to the North, South and West. Back Market Lane along the eastern boundary separates the Holiday Centre from the main tourism area and beach further for the east.
- Northern Trust was appointed as agent to manage the site.
- A team of specialist consultants have been appointed to review the commercial viability of the continued use as a holiday park whilst considering a range of alternative tourism/leisure uses.
- A series of consultation exercises were held to invite ideas from the local community and key stakeholders.
- Northern Trust is promoting the site through the emerging Great Yarmouth Local Development Framework. Applying a diverse range of Asset Management techniques, the holding costs for the landowner have been significantly reduced with the management liability held by Northern Trust.
- Savills have been appointed to market the site as for sale. You can download the brochure for further details on the tab above or by clicking here.
FURTHER SITES WANTED