A 42 acre site
- A 42 acre site first developed during the 1950-1960's as a caravan park, later to become a Holiday centre.
- The Wallpark site ceased operations during December 2008.
- The site is located within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and near to Statutory designated areas of high sensitivity such as Site of Special Scientific Interest, South Hams Special Area of Conservation and Berry Head NNR.
- Acting as agent's on behalf of the landowner Northern Trust have reviewed operations on the site and submitted applications to formalize the existing planning use.
- A new planning application was submitted in December 2013, for 165 new homes, 140 caravan park pitches and new community facilities; and Northern Trust are hopeful of a positive outcome when it goes to committee later in the Summer.
- Northern Trust has worked closely with the Local Authority and other Key Stakeholders, and there has been some improvements made to the plans which should determine a positive outcome.
FURTHER SITES WANTED
Location - Wall Park Road
LAND / DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS
Land at Teal Close, Stoke Bardolph, Nottingham
Land at Bulcote Steading, Bulcote
Part of the Midlands Land Portfolio
Land off Harbury Lane, south of Leamington Spa