Exclusive development of 19 family townhouses and 32 apartments set on 3.4 acre site of the former Scottish & Newcastle headquarters building within the Murrayfield Conservation Area.
- 57,245 sq ft former headquarters building with associated parking situated within 3.4 acres of landscaped grounds.
- The site is located within the Murrayfield Conservation Area and a number of trees within the site hold Tree Preservation Orders.
- Acting as agent's on behalf of the landowner Northern Trust appointed local agents Ryden to market the property with the existing consent on a Joint Venture basis.
- In collaboration with the Local Authority and other stakeholders a masterplan was prepared for the residential redevelopment of the site which lead to a planning application being submitted in 2011.
- The site was sold in Autumn 2012 to S1 Developments, who subsequently submitted a detailed planning application for 51 units in a mixture of town houses and apartments.
- Following the successful detailed planning application approval, S1 Developments have commenced contruction of the site.
- Ellersly Road is an exclusive development of 19 family town houses and 32 apartments, which share landscaped grounds, formal garden and children's play area.
- A stunning family townhouse was officially unveiled as the scheme's show home in September.
- Work was completed in 2014 and the site was marketed by Rettie & Co.
FURTHER SITES WANTED