- Site adjacent to Sagar House, with restricted access from Lord Street.
- New access created from garden land at 39 New Street, subject to planning and agreement with third parties concerning car parking rights.
- Part of Sagar House land also included in proposals.
- Planning application submitted for new access, 19 market houses and 16 affordable units, together with car parking for residents of Lord Street.
- Great Crested Newts breeding pond identified on site and mitigation measures built into development proposals.
- Planning application supported by Manchester Methodist Housing Group and Roland Bardsley Homes.
- Major infrastructure and drainage issues resolved as part of scheme, with capacity built in for adjacent development.
- Site fully developed and very successful scheme with all properties sold.
- Adjacent site at Sagar House now has planning and further 72 houses will be constructed utilising the drainage provision at New Street.
FURTHER SITES WANTED