- Collaboration agreement agreed with "Closelink" adjacent landowners to promote land for development.
- Scheme comprises over 2,000 houses with associated retail, employment, schoold and leisure provision.
- Site promoted to both Fylde and Blackpool Councils, with strong support from Fylde to help meet major shortfall in housing need.
- Illustrative scheme prepared and submitted to Fylde and Blackpool with full EIA and other supporting technical information to prove schemes sustainability credentials.
- Application submitted on 31st March 2011, after extensive pre application consultation with officers and members.
- The planning application has been registered by Fylde Borough Council and is expected to be determined in September 2011.
FURTHER SITES WANTED