- Planning application submitted to convert disused farm buildings into 6 substantial dwellings within courtyard development.
- Mineral extraction area and possible extension leased to Hanson.
- Planning permission approved for residential development and sold to developer.
- Hanson secured 2 planning permissions on 50 hectacres and 49 hectacres respectively for sand and gravel extraction, with anticipated reseved in excess of 5 million tonnes.
- Ecologically based restoration agreed with wetland and bird habitat.
- Agricutural land sold.
- Hanson working minerals under 30 year mineral lease, with certain rent and royalty payments to Metacre throughout term of mineral extraction.
FURTHER SITES WANTED