- A 1.4 acre greenfield site located on the edge of Beccles, Suffolk.
- Discussions held with Local Authority to promote the site for development and representations have been submitted during production of the Local Development Framework.
- The residential development of the site would represent a suitable rounding off of the existing settlement as the site is bounded to the east and west by housing.
- The site allows for a variety of house types and the sustainable location is consistent with the Local Authority's emerging Local Development Framework and National Planning Policy.
- The site has been allocated for affordable housing and allotments following gathering of a robust evidence base and submission of representations to the Waveney District Council Local Development Framework.
FURTHER SITES WANTED