- The former Pontins holiday camp is in disrepair and has been closed for a number of years.
- Works have started on remediating the site with Northern Trust working on the long term planning process.
- Northern Trust Co Ltd was appointed to manage the site.
- Two planning applications have previously been submitted for the site. One for 30 residential units or alternatively 73 to let holiday apartments.
- The Company has submitted a planning application for a change of use to residential, and is considering a Building Control Application.
- Following the submission of the planning application for change of use, Northern Trust is now awaiting a Public Inquiry, expected within 6 to 12 months from April 2011.
FURTHER SITES WANTED